Fairlop Oak Playing Field is one of the Foundation’s oldest grounds and was acquired in 1906. Ninety-five years later, as a result of Sport Lottery and Bridge House Trust funding, it benefited from a total renovation comprising new changing and bar facilities. The site also accommodates a Powerleague 5-a-side football centre. It is regularly used by Essex Schools Football Association for inter county and inter district fixtures.
T: 020 7713 8684
T: 07976 548 782